Recommendation for MATX build

killtuna

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 13, 2007
Messages
2,058
Reaction score
0
Usage is watching videos and gaming, no need overclocking.

Currently using i5-2500K wtih Biostar TP67B+ and 2 * 4GB DDR3 RAM.
Satisfied with the performance but as I want to change to MATX build that's why need to change the above.

Currently have:
Dell UltraSharp U2414H
EVGA GeForce GTX 960 SSC GAMING ACX 2.0+
EVGA 650 GQ 80+ GOLD, 650W
Intel SSD 330 180GB

Shortlisted Carbide Air 240 and Corsair H100i v2.
Need recommendation for CPU, MATX mobo and RAM
 
Last edited:

ZrE0_Cha0s

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 21, 2011
Messages
16,703
Reaction score
26
Maybe I can get MSI bazooka b150m with i5 6400+ 1 stick of ddr4 8GB ram.
 

ZrE0_Cha0s

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 21, 2011
Messages
16,703
Reaction score
26
CPU + MOBO get from SLS still better right.
Casing should be get from Lazada, cooler either Lazada or Amazon.
Yup. Casing get from lazada or qoo10 and unless really there isn't any case to your preferences den Amazon. But will be abit kinda not worth. For some casing.
 

hoho222

Junior Member
Joined
Mar 13, 2008
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
I've got my CPU+RAM+SSD on amazon:

CPU: Xeon E3 1231v3, 241usd
RAM: 2x8G Crucial DDR3 1600 8-8-8-24,70usd
SSD: MX200 90usd

free shipping and no gst. (divided to two parcel)

asus H97m-e MB and Seasonic 500w PS got from SLS.

now using my old amd gpu and waiting for my 1070.

I'm not that into new Skylake, cause i still using win 7 sometimes (install win7 to skylake system seems need to do some extra work), 4790k is another good option for me, but price is higher and over 400sgd at amazon need to pay gst, so end up I choose E3, since I got gpu card so even e3 no gpu, that's no problem for me. and I'm not overclocking some more.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top