Recommendation needed for Printer

wasabi8888

Junior Member
Joined
Jun 13, 2007
Messages
32
Reaction score
1
Hi all

Need to buy a printer to replace my current HP Laserjet M1522nf. I need recommendations please cos all the sales people tell me different things. It's for Home office use.
I need a a recommendation for both a color and a mono-chrome one.

Features Needed

1. Scan, Print, Fax and Copy
2. Wifi
3. For Mac use
4. Color and/or Monochrome as above.
6. To be placed on table
6. Budget: less than $1000

Thanks

Jeff
 

spontex

Junior Member
Joined
Dec 14, 2004
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Hi all

Need to buy a printer to replace my current HP Laserjet M1522nf. I need recommendations please cos all the sales people tell me different things. It's for Home office use.
I need a a recommendation for both a color and a mono-chrome one.

Features Needed

1. Scan, Print, Fax and Copy
2. Wifi
3. For Mac use
4. Color and/or Monochrome as above.
6. To be placed on table
6. Budget: less than $1000

Thanks

Jeff


Based on your above requirements, I would suggest:

Fuji Xerox CM215fw ---- for color
Fuji Xerox M215fw ---- for monochrome
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top