Good day to all IT/DIY enthusiasts! I am new to this DIY rig and have no clue about any CPU GPU SSD and etc mentioned in this forum thus need advices from you guys.
Basically what i want is just for some gaming (dota 2) and the rest are just web surfing and watching movies.
I need a monitor, OS and wireless adapter as well. My budget for one is $800.
P.S is it possible to get the monitor as well within my budget or it will definitely be more than that? Might be able to stretch it till 1k but of course the lesser the better
Basically what i want is just for some gaming (dota 2) and the rest are just web surfing and watching movies.
I need a monitor, OS and wireless adapter as well. My budget for one is $800.
P.S is it possible to get the monitor as well within my budget or it will definitely be more than that? Might be able to stretch it till 1k but of course the lesser the better

