kuehfengyuan
Junior Member
- Joined
- May 10, 2011
- Messages
- 31
- Reaction score
- 0
Hello. I am new to this forum but I have read some threads and found the community to be great. Thus, I wanted to ask for some opinion on this set-up which i'm intending to get. And also is PC themes one of the better place to get it?
Chassis: Corsair 450D
Motherboard: GIGABYTE Z97X-UD3H
Processor: Intel® Core i5-4690K
Card: GIGABYTE GTX 770 OC 4GB DDR5
SSD: 120GB Samsung 840 EVO Series SSD
Harddisk: Seagate 2TB 7200 rpm
Internal DVD RW: Asus 24x DVD-RW SATA box
RAM: 8GB DDR3 1600MHz Corsair Vengeance Series
PSU: Seasonic x series 750w
Operating System: Windows 7 home premium (64 bit)
Chassis: Corsair 450D
Motherboard: GIGABYTE Z97X-UD3H
Processor: Intel® Core i5-4690K
Card: GIGABYTE GTX 770 OC 4GB DDR5
SSD: 120GB Samsung 840 EVO Series SSD
Harddisk: Seagate 2TB 7200 rpm
Internal DVD RW: Asus 24x DVD-RW SATA box
RAM: 8GB DDR3 1600MHz Corsair Vengeance Series
PSU: Seasonic x series 750w
Operating System: Windows 7 home premium (64 bit)
Last edited: