Thanks for the Amazon link for the motherboard and 9800x3d
I am heading the diy route. I forgot that I am building an ATX case not the itx case where wiring is the pain in the ass
This short make me getting it
I will be getting the aio instead of the air cooler reason I building a fish tank PC might as well get Abit of bling and that air cooler height is 161 mm , the case max air is 160mm so no go
I see tabao does sell thermal right aio but the cost does not justify not buying locally with warranty
If someone want to know this is the setup I am getting. The only item I can cut down will be going 7800x3d via tech yard
Motherboard MSI B850 Tomahawk
delivery 21 nov latest | Amazon | 219 |
| CPU Ryzen 9800X3D | Techyard | 609 |
Casing Lian Li O11d v2 mini
AIO CPU Cooler Thermalright core vision 360mm
PSU Lian Li Edge 1000w black | shopee | 446 after $50 voucher |
| GPU Zotac gaming 5070TI solid SSF OC (pre order ) | shopee | 1014 after 140 voucher |
| RAM KLEVV CRAS V RGB DDR 5 6000MHZ C28 64GB | shopee | 258 after $50 voucher |
| Storage Lexar 7900 2TB | Amazon | 157 |
| | 2703 |