Recommendations for cheap nua-away?

yongen.lee

Junior Member
Joined
Apr 18, 2013
Messages
68
Reaction score
0
Hi, I don't really like to travel but I like to disconnect and nua at beaches all day. Where can I go enjoy a simple good time without breaking the bank? I've been to Bintan and Batam, they were alright. Just wondering what else is good.

Please don't say Sentosa. Thanks!
 

yongen.lee

Junior Member
Joined
Apr 18, 2013
Messages
68
Reaction score
0
I don't really know a lot of places,
If you know of a good place just recommend? I will go and research, haha.
 

sellun

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 15, 2013
Messages
1,487
Reaction score
51
indo LOMBOK! the unspoiled bali. return flight from JB to there about $100 only. I'm going this aug
 

butterbarter

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 22, 2006
Messages
1,714
Reaction score
0
indo LOMBOK! the unspoiled bali. return flight from JB to there about $100 only. I'm going this aug

Yep, Lombok is an excellent suggestion. This makes me want to go there soon myself.

If you have a motorbike licence, just rent a scooter and tour the place free and easy. I'm sure it will be amazing.
 

sellun

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 15, 2013
Messages
1,487
Reaction score
51
Yep, Lombok is an excellent suggestion. This makes me want to go there soon myself.

If you have a motorbike licence, just rent a scooter and tour the place free and easy. I'm sure it will be amazing.

hehe. you don't need a licence to ride a scooter there. Rental for scooter is about SGD5/day

Hi, may I ask which airline are you taking and any hotel recommendation?

I'll be taking airasia from JB airport. hotel.... I'm staying at a homestay. for about $20/night. I'm sure there are cheaper ones. there are high end villas there too!
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top