Recommendations for Laptop in JB

  • Have you been Scammed?
    Follow this advisory from National Crime Prevention Council (NCPC) or call ScamShield Helpline 1799. More info

LincolnL

Junior Member
Joined
Jun 23, 2019
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hi all,

I am planning to purchase a ASUS laptop in JB, as I feel its cheaper but I am not familiar with JB and hoping not to get scammed or something, would appreciate feedbacks from you guys!

In order to avoid getting charged at checkpoint, unwrapping the laptop and put in my bag pretending as my personal laptop works now as well right?

Thank you~
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top