Recommendations needed for ultrabook

Locutus

Master Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
4,663
Reaction score
143
Hi all and hope someone can provide some help and recommendations.

Am looking for an ultrabook that's 1.8kg or below in weight, budget around $1,400. Mainly using it for simple usage, surfing, basic media viewing, and office stuff.

Ideally win7 but I can adapt either way.

Would be appreciative of any recommendations given. :)
 
Last edited:

swifix

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 30, 2004
Messages
1,253
Reaction score
9
I have asus S49C for 11 months. I guess it was the best buy during that time, because of the lengthy warranty and fair reliability. Not sure for now, technology change fast. It had fit my travel needs, good size fit into my bag and good performance(the SSD HD hybrid) .
 

Hailgod

Master Member
Joined
Dec 31, 2013
Messages
3,916
Reaction score
309
Hi all and hope someone can provide some help and recommendations.

Am looking for an ultrabook that's 1.8kg or below in weight, budget around $1,400. Mainly using it for simple usage, surfing, basic media viewing, and office stuff.

Ideally win7 but I can adapt either way.

Would be appreciative of any recommendations given. :)

Lenovo U series might be good.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top