Recommended Android Apps for Note 3 (No Games)

skywalker1110

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 30, 2009
Messages
613
Reaction score
0
Hi friends, can I suggest to have some Recommended Android Apps for Note 3 to share with us.:o:o
There are a lot of app in app store, but I using only a few in my phone.
I try to search in the forum to get some info and advise , hope to install in my Note 3 , but not much.
Hope someone here can suggest to us. :)

Thank you
 

skywalker1110

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 30, 2009
Messages
613
Reaction score
0
For myself I had only this:

App Lock
Clean Master
Every Cover Free : Cover screen lock
Kingsoft Office
Lock Screen
Missed call reminder
Perfect Keyboard
Poweramp
QQ player
Ring Extended
Scut gpen : hand write chinese
Slideit keyboard
Smart Profile
Tasks n todos note
 
Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top