Recommended new keyboard for FPS games

helios467

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 4, 2011
Messages
1,204
Reaction score
38
Hi all

New to the world of gaming keyboards, as I'm currently using a 5 yr old everglide keyboard that is going wonky that keeps having other letters coming out when I press the "W" and "S" buttons. (lol, typical of a FPS gamer)

I like blue backlit keyboards, so is there any recommended gaming keyboards for fps games that can be below $150 at most hopefully?

I've researched a little and found that ducky, cosair seem to be good, but kind of out of my price range.

Any other good recommendations?

Thanks.
 

Patek92

Member
Joined
Jun 26, 2013
Messages
114
Reaction score
0
I'm using a corsair K70, it is definitely suitable for FPS and I love the sturdy feel to it. However it cost at least a 180 and above.

Why don't you consider going for cm storm mechanical keyboard instead? The quick fire series has a lot of good reviews and sales.
 

helios467

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 4, 2011
Messages
1,204
Reaction score
38
Hi thanks for the response, but I did went ahead and got the exact same keyboard as you lol.

Really love the blue led and the feel of the kb!!
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top