Recycling Your Old Phones

Harvley

Member
Joined
Jul 8, 2010
Messages
113
Reaction score
3
Hey guys,

What do you usually do with your old smartphones that still works perfectly fine?

I have a HTC Desire that is now my phone for GPS tracking during my runs. And now I have a Galaxy Nexus which I'm still figuring out what to do with it.

So guys, apart from selling away your phones, what innovative ways are you using your old phones? Someone online turned his into a car dashcam, which was pretty cool.
 

Wyvern8

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 17, 2011
Messages
1,502
Reaction score
1
I still have my Sony Ericcson phone and still using as my alarm clock.. :)
 

jtdcjtdc

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 23, 2011
Messages
1,106
Reaction score
35
could be a second phone for another sim. or a treat as a toy you can flash alot and maybe run kitkat on it.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top