[Redemption] Note 4 4G+ Gift Pack

renfred89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2007
Messages
17,512
Reaction score
19
This thread is set up solely to discuss on the relevant information about redemption of gift pack for the note 4 4G+.

Do also update the stock availability, sudden stock changes etc here for our bros and sis..

So has, anyone went to redeem the gift pack yet? I'm secretly praying they won't check the appointment date.. :s22:
 

UncleFaka

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2005
Messages
1,352
Reaction score
0
Anyone can book your appointment through your phone? Can seem to progress further after clicking the date.
 

ninpeh

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 16, 2005
Messages
2,212
Reaction score
0
hows the queue like at the redemption center?

print email good enough?
 

rachdanon

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 19, 2007
Messages
18,218
Reaction score
5,200
Post pic for those who redeemed? Is the battery replacement just the battery or comes with charger? I'm planning to sell the flip case.
 

ArsenalGear

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 10, 2002
Messages
958
Reaction score
8
Post pic for those who redeemed? Is the battery replacement just the battery or comes with charger? I'm planning to sell the flip case.

The battery pack is an extra battery with a charger for the battery (which have to be connected to a Samsung charger to charge).
 

Deathix

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 2, 2009
Messages
501
Reaction score
0
No queue, need photocopy of ur ic, ur ic , redemption form. And need to show ur appointment booking email.
 

xiaoheng

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 17, 2011
Messages
914
Reaction score
0
collected mine this morning very fast jus they jus photocopy the ic the take and go
 

zXioNGz

Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2008
Messages
9,520
Reaction score
235
Hmm I got 2 letter, one appointment at 26th Oct and the other At 5th Nov, initially thought only need make 1 appointment so the 2nd was late.

Wonder if I can go down and just ask for collection for both, anyone did this can share?

Also what's the color of S view available at there?

PS: Those who are getting for personal usage, DON'T get the white, it will get yellow and dirty very easy from my Note 3 experience. Actually Grey on white N4 is very nice, not sure why there's no Black this time round (I know it's called Black but apparently the real color isn't lol)
 

x1aojie

Member
Joined
Aug 13, 2010
Messages
231
Reaction score
0
Hmm I got 2 letter, one appointment at 26th Oct and the other At 5th Nov, initially thought only need make 1 appointment so the 2nd was late.

Wonder if I can go down and just ask for collection for both, anyone did this can share?

Also what's the color of S view available at there?

PS: Those who are getting for personal usage, DON'T get the white, it will get yellow and dirty very easy from my Note 3 experience. Actually Grey on white N4 is very nice, not sure why there's no Black this time round (I know it's called Black but apparently the real color isn't lol)

I think you are able to change date if there's other date available.
 

lvlaTr1X

Master Member
Joined
Feb 13, 2004
Messages
3,501
Reaction score
118
So where is the collection location?

Redemption state that all redemption is moved to the central?

So its no longer the marina square branch?
 

rey_85

Master Member
Joined
May 28, 2003
Messages
3,228
Reaction score
22
those who collect it on friday, can we choose the S view case Colors ?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top