Regarding the forum homepage Highlights section

PongRareRare

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2008
Messages
2,047
Reaction score
92
Suggestion can?
I off trending liao, I want off highlights also.
The spacing between everything is too much.
Have a true dark mode.
 

Dr.Vijay

Administrator
Administrator
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
28,168
Reaction score
3,136
Suggestion can?
I off trending liao, I want off highlights also.
The spacing between everything is too much.
Have a true dark mode.

Highlights will be configurable in the next update based on user preferences -- so this will be a shortcut section to your fav. forums.
 

muddywaters

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 21, 2012
Messages
46,315
Reaction score
2,980
When I open the app it always goes to this main page (below), is there a way I can open app and it shows up the edmw forum right away ?

 

Dr.Vijay

Administrator
Administrator
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
28,168
Reaction score
3,136
When I open the app it always goes to this main page (below), is there a way I can open app and it shows up the edmw forum right away ?



FYI, we've updated the Highlights section to show EDMW -- so you can now click into that forum sooner without having to scroll too much.
 

jasonho

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
1,261
Reaction score
310
How and where do I go to turn off highlights? This is really irritating
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top