Regimental Police

tansrb

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2008
Messages
15,657
Reaction score
1
btw by SAF issued items black sling bag and duffle bag need to bring not?
 

eyeofodens

Member
Joined
Aug 10, 2009
Messages
123
Reaction score
0
Hi, sorry to interrupt the thread, but can anyone let me know of things to bring for the the SECURITY TROOPER (COMBAT) COURSE? (RP(Trainee), 8SIR)

My course is from 18apr to 27may and my posting got no details apart from the point of contact and the camp, and the point of contact is on course and the number the clerk gave me isn't picking up...
I know the thread talks about it here and there,but I need some confirmed info.

I OOCed from SCS bslc and my posting order didn't even give me a map, or inform me on what I need to bring >__>
 

renfred89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2007
Messages
17,512
Reaction score
19
Hi, sorry to interrupt the thread, but can anyone let me know of things to bring for the the SECURITY TROOPER (COMBAT) COURSE? (RP(Trainee), 8SIR)

My course is from 18apr to 27may and my posting got no details apart from the point of contact and the camp, and the point of contact is on course and the number the clerk gave me isn't picking up...
I know the thread talks about it here and there,but I need some confirmed info.

I OOCed from SCS bslc and my posting order didn't even give me a map, or inform me on what I need to bring >__>

You need to bring everything you use in SCS, including IBA. Take 189 towards bukit batok interchange, from clementi mrt. alight at the 3rd stop, outside LogisHub. then walk with the flow lo... Its kinda far from the bus stop..
 

tansrb

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2008
Messages
15,657
Reaction score
1
Hi, sorry to interrupt the thread, but can anyone let me know of things to bring for the the SECURITY TROOPER (COMBAT) COURSE? (RP(Trainee), 8SIR)

My course is from 18apr to 27may and my posting got no details apart from the point of contact and the camp, and the point of contact is on course and the number the clerk gave me isn't picking up...
I know the thread talks about it here and there,but I need some confirmed info.

I OOCed from SCS bslc and my posting order didn't even give me a map, or inform me on what I need to bring >__>

bring everything i heard. have just pm-ed you the map
 

Sadisticnoob

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 12, 2006
Messages
39,789
Reaction score
1,810
Stand gate from 6am stop at lunch break then do again till about 8-9 wait. can be sentry or checker.

if you dont believe ask ur frens who are in air force, esp those in PLAB and CAB ask them how many hours they do
 

Cockroach

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2002
Messages
27,951
Reaction score
0
Brace yourself for doing sentry in the super hot weather.

And with the new security trooper system in place, your offs are expected to be worse than stay in personnels. They get continuous 2 to 3 days off but you dont. You get seperated offs. Something like work 2 days off 1 day.
 

eyeofodens

Member
Joined
Aug 10, 2009
Messages
123
Reaction score
0
No idea lol, I'm just gonna bring every army item I have (which is oddly not alot.... weird..)
See all of you there tomorrow fellow RPs :D
 

eyeofodens

Member
Joined
Aug 10, 2009
Messages
123
Reaction score
0
I'm only bringing my Gortex boots (just 1 pair)
I figure they wont NEED so many pairs for the first week.
I'll just bring in the other pair next week.
Should try to bring both if can though
 

wishboy

Member
Joined
Dec 26, 2007
Messages
135
Reaction score
4
Hey guys I got posted to 8SIR Clementi Camp as RP Trainee too.

For those going to 8SIR, are we required to bring admin and PT shirt?

In the list of items that we are required to bring, I don't see any PT shirt or admin shirt required but only 2 pairs of PT shorts...

My duffel bag is exploding.
i think SAF vests is the PT shirt. not sure about admin shirt but im bringing 2 as well.
 

wishboy

Member
Joined
Dec 26, 2007
Messages
135
Reaction score
4
I'm only bringing my Gortex boots (just 1 pair)
I figure they wont NEED so many pairs for the first week.
I'll just bring in the other pair next week.
Should try to bring both if can though
we are allowed to wear gortex boots?
 

Sadisticnoob

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 12, 2006
Messages
39,789
Reaction score
1,810
bring more it stay in course unless u can wear 1 shirt 1 week which most of my bunk can when we were in course (cause we all served at least 1 year ler)
 

eyeofodens

Member
Joined
Aug 10, 2009
Messages
123
Reaction score
0
we are allowed to wear gortex boots?

I have no idea actually, we were allowed to use them in SISPEC (I OOCed from there)
I'm too used to them now, I'll just try my luck, if cannot then cannot, haha.

What's the point of selling gortex boots if we're never allowed to wear them anyway. BMT fine, but it's not like the goretex really affects anything apart from looking a tad less informal than normal parade boots.
 

freonx

Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 10, 2003
Messages
6,077
Reaction score
55
Ya can bring gortex boots. I suggest you bring more than 1 admin tee.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top