Samsung service really sucks!! Even within 1 yr warranty, they won't bother replace the battery. Whereas Apple service would rather just replace the whole ph within 1yr with no question asked! Apple, why don't you come out with big screen! 
The most frustrating thing is that after I told the first officer that my battery is draining too fast, I want to get a replacement and my warranty is reaching 1 year soon, she issued me a Q ticket and I had waited for 1 hr to get my turn. Then after a long wait, the second officer insisted that they only can change battery within 6-month of warranty. Why does Samsung like to waste customer's time like that?
The first officer should have just told me battery warranty is only 6-month and don't even need to issue me ticket giving false hope.
The funny thing is my friend managed to get his battery replaced at another Samsung service center two weeks ago. His note 2 and mine are about the same age. Samsung has really double standard.
Going to renew my contract and my next ph would probably be either Sony or back to Apple again. I like the big screen as much as the service of Apple. That's it! No more Samsung!!
The most frustrating thing is that after I told the first officer that my battery is draining too fast, I want to get a replacement and my warranty is reaching 1 year soon, she issued me a Q ticket and I had waited for 1 hr to get my turn. Then after a long wait, the second officer insisted that they only can change battery within 6-month of warranty. Why does Samsung like to waste customer's time like that?
The first officer should have just told me battery warranty is only 6-month and don't even need to issue me ticket giving false hope. The funny thing is my friend managed to get his battery replaced at another Samsung service center two weeks ago. His note 2 and mine are about the same age. Samsung has really double standard.
Going to renew my contract and my next ph would probably be either Sony or back to Apple again. I like the big screen as much as the service of Apple. That's it! No more Samsung!!

