Remove personal information on quoted post

winthony

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2009
Messages
14,588
Reaction score
26
Can the mods help me remove my personal details on the following post?

HTML:
https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/42599952-post392.html
HTML:
https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/43281772-post296.html
 

bosssaizo

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Joined
Jun 2, 2015
Messages
19,557
Reaction score
39
Can the mods help me remove my personal details on the following post?

HTML:
https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/42599952-post392.html
HTML:
https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/43281772-post296.html

Removed.

Thanks.
 

revhappy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 19, 2012
Messages
12,208
Reaction score
2,669
Suggest you DELETE the photo from the imgur website which is linked to.

This will delete the picture that come with it.

I tried that, but, I upload the pic via GAGT app and I dont see any account info used by me to upload the image.
 

eric3743

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 26, 2016
Messages
6,089
Reaction score
1
I tried that, but, I upload the pic via GAGT app and I dont see any account info used by me to upload the image.

GAGT is link to your Imgur account directly when you do set up, iirc.

Try to remember the Imgur account you used when you do the setup on the GAGT.

Most phone are on auto mode if you did the setup and leave it as it is.
Meaning it will use the same account to link as it is.
 

revhappy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 19, 2012
Messages
12,208
Reaction score
2,669
GAGT is link to your Imgur account directly when you do set up, iirc.

Try to remember the Imgur account you used when you do the setup on the GAGT.

Most phone are on auto mode if you did the setup and leave it as it is.
Meaning it will use the same account to link as it is.
I checked the image. It is not posted under any account. It is an anonymous image. I have submitted a request to Imgur to delete the image, but not sure, if they will do it. I hope a kind admin from hwz can just remove the image from the quote.

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI NOTE 4 using GAGT
 

eric3743

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 26, 2016
Messages
6,089
Reaction score
1
I checked the image. It is not posted under any account. It is an anonymous image. I have submitted a request to Imgur to delete the image, but not sure, if they will do it. I hope a kind admin from hwz can just remove the image from the quote.

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI NOTE 4 using GAGT

Noted and tested.. really weird and interesting.

Meanwhile do go that post and click REPORT button - this method faster as direct reference.
Do include the comment on the report as yours phone number is revealed.
 

revhappy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 19, 2012
Messages
12,208
Reaction score
2,669
I guess Imgur listened to me and removed the image, although hwz admins didn't do anything about it. Lesson learned.

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI NOTE 4 using GAGT
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top