
Can the mods help me remove my personal details on the following post?
HTML:https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/42599952-post392.htmlHTML:https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/43281772-post296.html
Can the mods help me remove my personal details on the following post?
https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/114860751-post2879.html
Thanks!
Suggest you DELETE the photo from the imgur website which is linked to.
This will delete the picture that come with it.
I tried that, but, I upload the pic via GAGT app and I dont see any account info used by me to upload the image.
I checked the image. It is not posted under any account. It is an anonymous image. I have submitted a request to Imgur to delete the image, but not sure, if they will do it. I hope a kind admin from hwz can just remove the image from the quote.GAGT is link to your Imgur account directly when you do set up, iirc.
Try to remember the Imgur account you used when you do the setup on the GAGT.
Most phone are on auto mode if you did the setup and leave it as it is.
Meaning it will use the same account to link as it is.
I checked the image. It is not posted under any account. It is an anonymous image. I have submitted a request to Imgur to delete the image, but not sure, if they will do it. I hope a kind admin from hwz can just remove the image from the quote.
Sent from Xiaomi REDMI NOTE 4 using GAGT