https://www.channelnewsasia.com/sin...artland-shops-rising-rent-sun-xueling-5365776
“We are aware that per square foot rents for privately owned HDB shops have seen a steep increase recently,” she said.
Rental rates for privately held HDB shop units have more than doubled over the past year, while rents for shops leased by HDB have remained mostly stable, reported the Straits Times in early September.
---
So is rental a problem or not a problem? Can make up your mind?
Either u select data to tell us "rental cost does not make up bulk of the cost" like Amy did, or u stick to the rhetoric that rental cost is high.
I mean... At this point I don't think anyone actually believes that data isn't used to paint performative optics by gov right?
“We are aware that per square foot rents for privately owned HDB shops have seen a steep increase recently,” she said.
Rental rates for privately held HDB shop units have more than doubled over the past year, while rents for shops leased by HDB have remained mostly stable, reported the Straits Times in early September.
---
So is rental a problem or not a problem? Can make up your mind?
Either u select data to tell us "rental cost does not make up bulk of the cost" like Amy did, or u stick to the rhetoric that rental cost is high.
I mean... At this point I don't think anyone actually believes that data isn't used to paint performative optics by gov right?