Repeated baised moderator in Malaysia subforums

Status
Not open for further replies.

SantyBalls

Banned
Joined
Dec 25, 2022
Messages
5,587
Reaction score
2,294
Original thread: https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/threads/johor-bahru-share-is-caring-part-2.6144700/

Duplicate 2nd thread: https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/...itiam-tcss-on-anything-jb-and-beyond.7167042/

2nd jb thread, a clear duplicated thread, mods do nothing.
According to threadstarter, this thread is for chitchat about jb, while original thread is for sharing jb stuff.
Since mods never merge, and considering how ts is a protected individual, i followed and post according to ts's definition. Even tho ts set the thread definition, he did not adhere to them.
I reminded ts to follow his own definitions, to put his threads in the correct place.
I GET BANNED FROM THE THREAD.




Then today,
https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/goto/post?id=157797148
You're idiotic enough to interpret mine (I presume, since you've been going on and on) that I hate sinkies. Just because I avoid crowds of sinkies in JB, it's become "I hate sinkies". Come, let me clap for your "brain...lessness". Stop advertising your stupidity. We. All. Know. Already.

I, and many others, are still waiting for the mods to come up with the BLOCK feature so we need not deal with your junk anymore. I won't be surprised if you're the most IGNORED one in all the threads, so let's have the BLOCK as well. BLOCK you from reading our posts. How many people have you made from coming to such threads to share stuff, yet you just have to go on and on. IDIOT doing around calling people kumgong, the result of that blasting there too.

That "value $" thread that you're now calling "cheapskate thread"? LOL!

Do I have to remind you that you're blasted over there BY OTHERS just 2 days back before those posts were deleted by the mods?

You're "famous" for your deeds EVERYWHERE you go, may I remind you.

Someone here had to remind you again, yet you go "nope". So clever. 👏👏👏

One who finds it a need EVERYDAY to put others down, in order to stay up. Low life.

Insult others, calls me an idiot, stupid, brainless, lowlife, nothing happens to him.
Apparently, I was also being targetted and insulted in the duplicate thread. Mod just remove the posts to protect his friends.

FOR SOME REASON, I GET BANNED FROM THE ORIGINAL THREAD TOO.


Quite awhile ago I say msia police are corrupted, also kena infraction. Power la this mod.

Would anyone clarify on the matter?
 
Last edited:

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Joined
Mar 9, 2004
Messages
125,327
Reaction score
6,588
Yes, your behaviour needs to change. We have received many feedbacks on your behaviour/replies thru various members. We have decided to reply ban you in these threads. Further action will be a direct ban.

Our term and conditions are listed out if you wonder why you are infracted, please do read thru them. Thanks.
 

SantyBalls

Banned
Joined
Dec 25, 2022
Messages
5,587
Reaction score
2,294
https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/threads/repeated-baised-moderator-in-malaysia-subforums.7169157/

Like to clarify if insulting others, calling ppl an idiot, stupid, brainless, lowlife is considered acceptable behaviour on hwz forums. Otherwise, why am I 1 with a ban.

As for "my behaviour" resulting in the thread bans:

1. Duplicate tcss 2nd thread: https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/...itiam-tcss-on-anything-jb-and-beyond.7167042/
My only actions in there is clarifying with ts that some of his post are 'Sharing' post, and should be in the correct thread.
Please elaborate why this behaviour is unacceptable.

2. Original sic thread:
https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/threads/johor-bahru-share-is-caring-part-2.6144700/
I fail to see any issue with my recent behaviour on this thread. Please elaborate. If it's acceptable for other users in other threads to talk about me directly/indirectly/implied, why can't I do the same?
 

SantyBalls

Banned
Joined
Dec 25, 2022
Messages
5,587
Reaction score
2,294
Dear Admins, @Dr.Vijay , @Dragon ,

I refer to my earlier enquiry to the forum moderators regarding my recent thread bans and the apparent favoritism shown toward user Habrosus. I was sanctioned despite being the target of blatant insults from him, including being called an “idiot,” “stupid,” “brainless,” and a “lowlife.”

For reference, please see the quoted message below from Habrosus:
You're idiotic enough to interpret mine (I presume, since you've been going on and on) that I hate sinkies. Just because I avoid crowds of sinkies in JB, it's become "I hate sinkies". Come, let me clap for your "brain...lessness". Stop advertising your stupidity. We. All. Know. Already.

I, and many others, are still waiting for the mods to come up with the BLOCK feature so we need not deal with your junk anymore. I won't be surprised if you're the most IGNORED one in all the threads, so let's have the BLOCK as well. BLOCK you from reading our posts. How many people have you made from coming to such threads to share stuff, yet you just have to go on and on. IDIOT doing around calling people kumgong, the result of that blasting there too.

That "value $" thread that you're now calling "cheapskate thread"? LOL!

Do I have to remind you that you're blasted over there BY OTHERS just 2 days back before those posts were deleted by the mods?

You're "famous" for your deeds EVERYWHERE you go, may I remind you.

Someone here had to remind you again, yet you go "nope". So clever. 👏👏👏

One who finds it a need EVERYDAY to put others down, in order to stay up. Low life.
Moderator ragnarok95 has not provided a clear explanation for my bans, beyond stating that “my behaviour needs to change.” This response disregards the fact that the same or worse behaviour was exhibited by Habrosus and his associates, who have not been penalized.

When I sought clarification, ragnarok95 merged and closed the feedback thread without further discussion, effectively sweeping the matter aside.


Context​

The original thread in question is the “Share is Caring (SIC)” thread: https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/threads/johor-bahru-share-is-caring-part-2.6144700

Over time, a small group of users has used the thread as their personal chatroom — engaging in frequent side conversations that dominate discussion and drown out other contributors. Their behaviour can be compared to the typical aunties and uncles commonly seen at public communal spaces having loud “private” conversations in public spaces, wanting their opinions to be heard by everyone.

While not inherently problematic, this often results in an echo chamber effect where differing opinions are dismissed or ridiculed. For example, initially, when users ask about safety in JB, this group tends to respond dismissively, often emphasizing that they have visited JB for years without ever being robbed, stabbed, or assaulted — sometimes even resorting to victim-blaming.
This creates a false sense of security for newer users. Having one the most experience with Msia, I have tried to correct these misconceptions, which has sometimes led to conflict with these group of individuals.

As is evident, relations between us have been strained for a long time.

Creation of a New “Chitchat” Thread and First Unwarranted Ban​

Recently, user Meemoosaa created a new thread:
https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/...pitiam-tcss-on-anything-jb-and-beyond.7167042

He defined it as a “TCSS” or chitchat thread, while the SIC thread remained for sharing JB-related information. I abided by these definitions — posting chitchats only in the TCSS thread, and sharing content in the SIC thread. I also reminded Meemoosaa to maintain consistency with the thread’s stated purpose, that sharings should remain in the SIC thread.
Despite following these guidelines, I later received an unwarranted thread ban from the TCSS thread.


Second Unwarranted Ban from the SIC Thread​

Following the TCSS thread ban, I intended to clarify the moderator’s position later and continued some light discussion in the SIC thread in the meantime.
However, after my absence from the TCSS thread, some members began discussing me there, where I could not respond.
I did the same in the SIC thread, and received direct insults from Habrosus (quoted above).

Instead of addressing his insults, moderators banned me again — while deleting posts from both threads, including Habrosus’ comments, effectively erasing all evidence of his misconduct. No action was taken against him or his associates involved.



Justice & Fairness​

@Dr.Vijay @Dragon
I apologise for the length of this message, but I believe detailed context is necessary to highlight the one-sided nature of the moderation actions taken against me, removing my access to a community that I have been a part of for many years.

I believe it is rhetorical that calling anybody any combination of idiot, stupid, brainless, or a lowlife, is unacceptable. I therefore request that the moderation team review Habrosus’ behaviour and take appropriate action.

Regarding my bans, while I truly do not understand the basis of my bans, I do acknowledge that discussions might have become heated, but as the saying goes — it takes two hands to clap. If my behaviour warranted a ban, then fairness demands that the same standard be applied to Habrosus and his associates who engaged in the same conduct.


Thank you for your time and consideration. I hope the moderation team will review this matter objectively and ensure consistent enforcement.

Regards,
SantyBalls
 
Last edited:

Dragon

*
Administrator
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
37,619
Reaction score
1,550
We have received numerous complaints over the past months on your aggressive behavior and quarrels against other users in the Malaysia subforum, thus disciplinary actions were taken to put a stop to it. Moving forward, we are glad that you understand that disciplinary actions will be taken on users who engage in flaming and quarreling with other users, and hope that you will not commit the same offences again.

If you spot any inappropriate posts by other users, please use the Report function to alert the Moderators for review and action if deem necessary, instead of insulting, flaming, or quarreling with them. Thank you for your cooperation and have a good day. :)
 

SantyBalls

Banned
Joined
Dec 25, 2022
Messages
5,587
Reaction score
2,294
We have received numerous complaints over the past months on your aggressive behavior and quarrels against other users in the Malaysia subforum, thus disciplinary actions were taken to put a stop to it. Moving forward, we are glad that you understand that disciplinary actions will be taken on users who engage in flaming and quarreling with other users, and hope that you will not commit the same offences again.

If you spot any inappropriate posts by other users, please use the Report function to alert the Moderators for review and action if deem necessary, instead of insulting, flaming, or quarreling with them. Thank you for your cooperation and have a good day. :)
I don't believe I was involved in any recent arguments in either of the Msia subforum threads.

In the TCSS thread, I have only reminded TS to abide by his own thread definitions - I was banned.
In the SIC thread, I was the victim of a directed personal attack from user Habrosus - I was banned.

Moving forward, we are glad that you understand that disciplinary actions will be taken on users who engage in flaming and quarreling with other users, and hope that you will not commit the same offences again.
May I enquire whether any disciplinary action has been taken against the user Habrosus, who directly insulted another member—calling me an “idiot,” “stupid,” “brainless,” and a “lowlife”?
I was merely engaging in casual conversation in the thread, much like he and his associates were doing in their TCSS thread. I was not the party who reacted aggressively or launched personal attacks.

However, based on his continued participation in the threads, it appears that no disciplinary action has been taken regarding his behaviour.


If you spot any inappropriate posts by other users, please use the Report function to alert the Moderators for review and action if deem necessary, instead of insulting, flaming, or quarreling with them. Thank you for your cooperation and have a good day. :)
That was exactly what I did, which led to my thread ban. Instead of responding to his personal attacks, I ignored the personal attacks and used the report button, replying only to the relevant discussion points.


However, instead of addressing his behaviour, the moderators chose to ban me and removed all evidence of his misconduct.

If my behaviour warranted a ban, then user Habrosus should be subject to harsher penalty considering he was throwing direct personal attacks at another forum user.


I trust the moderation team will review this matter objectively and ensure consistent enforcement.

Regards,
SantyBalls
 

SantyBalls

Banned
Joined
Dec 25, 2022
Messages
5,587
Reaction score
2,294
@Dragon @Dr.Vijay

Further to my earlier enquiry on fair moderation, I believe there is another attempt from your moderator team to protect their friends in the Malaysia thread:
https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/threads/johor-bahru-share-is-caring-part-2.6144700/

Several forum users were observed mocking individuals in the thread.

User oceanpriest had threw direct insults and personal attacks at me.
I have used the report button, but it would appear your moderator team once again, covered it up by deleting the comment without any appropriate disciplinary actions.
User is still observed interacting in the thread.

I apologise if I am otherwise mistaken.
 

SantyBalls

Banned
Joined
Dec 25, 2022
Messages
5,587
Reaction score
2,294
Hi, we have check and reply is deleted and user infracted.

Thanks.

Hi @ragnarok95,


Thanks for taking the time to review this and for removing the reply.

I believe a thread ban may also be warranted for user oceanpriest. Historically, he and I are no strangers to conflicts. His recent message appeared intentionally provocative, containing verbal abuse and personal attacks directed at me. Given our past issues—and the fact that I was already banned from the thread and unable to respond—the comment seemed deliberately demeaning.

In light of this, would a thread ban or further action be appropriate?

Thank you again for looking into it.

Regards,
SantyBalls

Edit: For context, for both JB threads, I was having a conversation in the thread. I did not verbally assault any other users, or went out my way to start a quarrel.
I was greeted with both thread bans because of my 'past behaviour'.
Given this precedent, and our history, I believe the same treatment for oceanpriest is warranted.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top