replacement for iphone 6 plus if it is TLC?

ment0smintz

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 12, 2012
Messages
7,588
Reaction score
676
I called the apple to check if I can replace my current ip6+ since it is TLC. Still waiting for the further notice... anyone share the same thoughts?
 

Melvyn_

Member
Joined
May 19, 2013
Messages
191
Reaction score
1
I called the apple to check if I can replace my current ip6+ since it is TLC. Still waiting for the further notice... anyone share the same thoughts?

Aiya, not everyone is experiencing the same issue mah. Only a handful of those. If yours is really not functioning well then by all means go and change. If its functioning well and you feel that there nothing is wrong, then don't change for the sake of changing.
 

ment0smintz

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 12, 2012
Messages
7,588
Reaction score
676
then if it gets poorer performance over the time means its normal? cos i read that TLC is much more easily wear and poorer performance and "suay" as compared with MLC and so on and forth... definitely wants to change =( from my perspective
 

gardiboy

Master Member
Joined
May 25, 2004
Messages
2,738
Reaction score
1
then if it gets poorer performance over the time means its normal? cos i read that TLC is much more easily wear and poorer performance and "suay" as compared with MLC and so on and forth... definitely wants to change =( from my perspective

the saying goes, if its aint broken, don't fix it.
 

Melvyn_

Member
Joined
May 19, 2013
Messages
191
Reaction score
1
then if it gets poorer performance over the time means its normal? cos i read that TLC is much more easily wear and poorer performance and "suay" as compared with MLC and so on and forth... definitely wants to change =( from my perspective

Haha you don't so ganchiong spider la. Won't have issues one. Just don't think bout it. :s13:
 

mikeeeey

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2002
Messages
16,056
Reaction score
861
Even if got issues i doubt Apple will do a recall. Doing a recall is as good as telling the whole world, the already well-informed and dont-give-a-damn group, that there was a mistake to begin with.

At the most they will do is just do a replacement when affected sets got brought in for repair. Silently.
 

ment0smintz

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 12, 2012
Messages
7,588
Reaction score
676
It's like I got a premium phone... Then you realize...you got a premium 3rd grade iPhone... Definitely feel cheated... Paying the same price but getting different grade of product... I don't like this feeling.... 😔
 

ment0smintz

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 12, 2012
Messages
7,588
Reaction score
676
Anyway I have contact the apple team regards the matter that I am particular with the memory chipset that my current iPhone is using... Hoping to get a replacement..
 

AsteroidS

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
May 30, 2000
Messages
10,428
Reaction score
2
feel sad for those on tlc and hope apple can compensate them by extending 3mths warranty.
 

IloveEmma

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 13, 2013
Messages
1,186
Reaction score
0
i also feel like changing.. my apps keep crashing when i load a lot of movies on it. :(

Just delete 50GB of movies and it seems more stable now. Anyone else have that issue?
 

ment0smintz

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 12, 2012
Messages
7,588
Reaction score
676
i also feel like changing.. my apps keep crashing when i load a lot of movies on it. :(

Just delete 50GB of movies and it seems more stable now. Anyone else have that issue?
Need to raise the matter.. I call the apple liaoz... And the product specialist says I am the first case to raise the issue to him with this regards... I think also the Apple moderator is removing tlc issue in its community...
 

Melvyn_

Member
Joined
May 19, 2013
Messages
191
Reaction score
1
Need to raise the matter.. I call the apple liaoz... And the product specialist says I am the first case to raise the issue to him with this regards... I think also the Apple moderator is removing tlc issue in its community...

Cause out of every 10 customers, usually only 2-3 peeps really experience such issues. The remaining usually just "Jump on the bandwagon" without actually showing any signs of issue. My iPhone 6, 64GB is functioning fine, just occasionally minor glitches here and there.
 

ment0smintz

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 12, 2012
Messages
7,588
Reaction score
676
Cause out of every 10 customers, usually only 2-3 peeps really experience such issues. The remaining usually just "Jump on the bandwagon" without actually showing any signs of issue. My iPhone 6, 64GB is functioning fine, just occasionally minor glitches here and there.

Mine is fine too... But the decision to stress to get a replace is because of the grade of the product I've received.. Test result shows that Mlc outperforms tlc and is better quality too... Who doesn't wants a better experience and a better grade product? �� I don't wish to come to a point when my phone breaks down and I am exchanged for a refurbish set... It will be disgusted ...
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top