Report form is malfunctioning

factuup

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 22, 2020
Messages
2,127
Reaction score
1,170
For the past few days I used the Report button to report many outright offensive posts.
Thus far, the posts are still around.

That means the reports that I made didn't get through to the mods / admins.
Or does your system require more than one report before you get notified of them?

Kindly advise.
 

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2005
Messages
66,304
Reaction score
5,874
For the past few days I used the Report button to report many outright offensive posts.
Thus far, the posts are still around.

That means the reports that I made didn't get through to the mods / admins.
Or does your system require more than one report before you get notified of them?

Kindly advise.
it’s possible that they are not deemed as offensive? Or they just too busy due to volume.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top