https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/...d-traffic-wardens-road-marshalls-5842827.html
Beginning on the 5th of June, this forum member "stairwaytoheaven" and I had an argument
I made the last post in the thread dated 10th of June; but today, "stairwaytoheaven" decided to come back and make a comment to revive the thread, just so that he still wants to win the argument. He wants to have the last word.
Despite my pointing out to him the root error of his mistake in the argument, he still refuses to admit it and still insists on continuing the argument with me.
As such, I feel it is really toxic, it is going nowhere and the argument has gone on for far too long and hence, I humbly request assistance that the thread be closed
Thank you for your understanding and assistance.
Beginning on the 5th of June, this forum member "stairwaytoheaven" and I had an argument
I made the last post in the thread dated 10th of June; but today, "stairwaytoheaven" decided to come back and make a comment to revive the thread, just so that he still wants to win the argument. He wants to have the last word.
Despite my pointing out to him the root error of his mistake in the argument, he still refuses to admit it and still insists on continuing the argument with me.
As such, I feel it is really toxic, it is going nowhere and the argument has gone on for far too long and hence, I humbly request assistance that the thread be closed
Thank you for your understanding and assistance.
