Request for thread removal (delete)

Karlafare

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2020
Messages
635
Reaction score
400
Good day to you kind sir! I hope all is well with you!

Could you assist in the removal in the form of deletion of my recent thread? I would like to apologize for the distinct absence of a link as I do not have sufficient post count.

I tried to type in a manner that was.......... What i think EDMW would be like, but apparently not. I have had my answer from another source already, and yes, that is a cringe post typing.

Kind Regards,
Karlafare
 
Joined
Feb 9, 2020
Messages
268
Reaction score
0
Good day to you kind sir! I hope all is well with you!

Could you assist in the removal in the form of deletion of my recent thread? I would like to apologize for the distinct absence of a link as I do not have sufficient post count.

I tried to type in a manner that was.......... What i think EDMW would be like, but apparently not. I have had my answer from another source already, and yes, that is a cringe post typing.

Kind Regards,
Karlafare
Thread removed.
 

trojanhorse

Banned
Joined
Jul 29, 2014
Messages
5,005
Reaction score
1,607
REQUEST

Dear Administrator,

Would you kindly delete all the threads (except "Closing HWZ Account") that I have created?

Thank you.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top