Supersub2000
Junior Member
- Joined
- Dec 29, 2018
- Messages
- 18
- Reaction score
- 0
Hi Mods,
This is not my thread but I felt it is not correct to support the existence of a one-sided story that was put up specifically to shame an individual. Effort by certain individual to keep “upping” the thread is also evident.
His privacy is compromised, Address, name and occupation are listed, and I think it’s overboard.
The person in question could be innocent and these would really upset his life.
For mods consideration please.
https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/...gt]-saga-spotted-5959115-7.html#post118640075
This is not my thread but I felt it is not correct to support the existence of a one-sided story that was put up specifically to shame an individual. Effort by certain individual to keep “upping” the thread is also evident.
His privacy is compromised, Address, name and occupation are listed, and I think it’s overboard.
The person in question could be innocent and these would really upset his life.
For mods consideration please.
https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/...gt]-saga-spotted-5959115-7.html#post118640075
Last edited:
