Request thread closure

  • Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mental Health Helpline: 6389-2222 (24 hours) More info

doogyhatts

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 13, 2018
Messages
14,494
Reaction score
4,188
Hi administrator, I would like to request to close or remove the thread titled:
[GVGT] Sinkiebu hoes and their rates

My reasons:
1) Cyberbullying or non-verbal harassment against SG ladies from Maybe.sg.
2) False accusations that I am an employee from Maybe company. (If you need confirmation, I can ask one of your assistant news editors to verify it for you.)

//
Additionally, I would also like to remove this thread that I had created:
Zoeyyy! sure can : love :

My reason: I have removed the content.

Thank you.
 
Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top