I am requesting for this thread to be closed/lock.
https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/threads/topic-closed.6492214/
As usual from discussing about IT, it have become discussing about my character and ethics
in this forum.
I will refrain from posting any thread/post in the future at HWZ since many want to take it on
a personal level.
I am requesting for this thread to be closed/lock.
https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/threads/topic-closed.6492214/
As usual from discussing about IT, it have become discussing about my character and ethics
in this forum.
I will refrain from posting any thread/post in the future at HWZ since many want to take it on
a personal level.
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.
Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.