Request thread to be rename/move to a different user

Status
Not open for further replies.

86technie

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 8, 2006
Messages
40,479
Reaction score
6,016
Dear Mod/Admin,

I need assistance in regards to this thread.

https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/...-ram-got-intel-ryzen-certified-6471527-2.html

At first the issue was some user bluntly told me that I was wrong
in regards to RAM compatibility with AMD Ryzen.
Now at least some had notice the issue is more than just XMP/DOCP profile
on AMD Ryzen.

Thus I do not understand why user had to pinpoint it was my failure
to understand while the issue is much deeper.

Could the thread be rename:

- Understanding RAM compatibility for AMD Ryzen | Optimal Overclocking settings.
I have made changes to the thread title so could the main title be change.

- Possible to move to another user/admin, I have no interest in overclocking
nor expert in topics relates to OC.

PS to all remember this is a forum, no one here is right or wrong.
Topics like DIY PC, there are a lot of topics to talk about.
One topic that majority does not understand even for those in IT sectors
are overclocking.

Overclocking is tricky and pose risk of hardware failure as well as warranty void which is why I am not a fan of OC.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top