HushiePuppies
Arch-Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Jun 21, 2014
- Messages
- 20,497
- Reaction score
- 12,619
My initial intention of creating the thread "[QUESTION] If you can marry Darkstarer..." was more of finding out general answers for "[QUESTION] If you can marry Singaporean girl...". On hindsight, I shouldn't have used the nickname of a fellow EDMWer even though in the past, it was usual to have question threads related to famous edmwers like e.g. amulet, neojudy, etc. and the questions listed in my first post were family friendly to begin with:
However, some malicious bad apples decide to turn the thread into a bad one and begin making nasty remarks and even asking for CSI. I do not agree with these actions and by the time I want to make a thread title change, it was too late to do so.
Thus, I hope the moderator can close the thread since I couldn't find any sincere answers out of it.
On a separate note, my purpose of coming to EDMW is to read on socio-political topics and discussing salaries in my industry. However, I feel that I am becoming too accustomed to reading the forum at ungodly hour and it became a problem for me as I struggle with my relationship. Therefore, I decided to close my account and believe that is the only way to prevent me from lurking here any further.
I thank you for your assistance.
- which hotel will you choose for wedding banquet?
- how much betrothal gift will you pay?
- which diamond ring brand will you buy?
- how many children will you make with her?
- will you volunteer to do housework? if so, which housework will you cover?
However, some malicious bad apples decide to turn the thread into a bad one and begin making nasty remarks and even asking for CSI. I do not agree with these actions and by the time I want to make a thread title change, it was too late to do so.
Thus, I hope the moderator can close the thread since I couldn't find any sincere answers out of it.
On a separate note, my purpose of coming to EDMW is to read on socio-political topics and discussing salaries in my industry. However, I feel that I am becoming too accustomed to reading the forum at ungodly hour and it became a problem for me as I struggle with my relationship. Therefore, I decided to close my account and believe that is the only way to prevent me from lurking here any further.
I thank you for your assistance.
