Request to delete a thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

brackvios

Junior Member
Joined
Oct 24, 2020
Messages
14
Reaction score
2
Hi Mods,


I started the thread below hoping to get some help on the issue I am facing to help me, but it might unfortunately incite some negative views with a similar situation in the future.

I have gotten all the help I needed thanks to EDMWers and I have reached closure for myself over the issue.

I hope you all can help me delete it. Thank you.


https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/...serious]-i-keep-getting-backstab-6486171.html
 
Last edited:

Intrinion

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Joined
Dec 15, 2012
Messages
36,431
Reaction score
3,250
Hi brackvios,

As requested, we have deleted the thread.

On a side note and perhaps a little out of line, I know that someday you will find yourself, your interests and genuine friends who care.
You are a good kid, and I can tell that from how you interacted with the community and from your introspective and kindhearted nature.

While there are lots of cynicism in this world, please don’t turn into one. Continue being kind and contribute to those in need without hoping for anything in return. (If it’s lending money then yes, it must be returned and remember, being kind doesn’t mean letting anyone take advantage of you). If you are into helping people and volunteering, there are a lot of volunteer groups out there - such as the Singapore Youth corps.

Do know that’s this will take time. You will encounter setbacks and feel that you have come to an impasse. This impasse is not a period “.” but a comma “,” and a time for reevaluation and rest. Push ahead and take these as opportunities for learning. :)

All the best in your studies!

Cheers
Intrinion
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top