Request to delete my account

TimothyTan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 30, 2012
Messages
13,107
Reaction score
2
Hi, Can I make a request to delete my account or know how to delete my account? I've been spending too much time here and the only way for me to stop is to delete my current account so I will stop login in here...
 

Ottoke

Moderator
Moderator
Joined
Mar 12, 2015
Messages
147,197
Reaction score
5,286
Accounts cannot be deleted. However, you can just stop logging in.

O
 

Fabulous50

Junior Member
Joined
Jan 6, 2019
Messages
82
Reaction score
1
Accounts cannot be deleted. However, you can just stop logging in.

O

I too would like to delete my account.

I’m fairly sure this is against PDPA regulation that consent is required and that an Organization has to remove information when requested.

This should be passed to the relevant PDPA I/c in SPH.
 

Ottoke

Moderator
Moderator
Joined
Mar 12, 2015
Messages
147,197
Reaction score
5,286
I too would like to delete my account.

I’m fairly sure this is against PDPA regulation that consent is required and that an Organization has to remove information when requested.

This should be passed to the relevant PDPA I/c in SPH.

It has been mentioned many times that accounts cannot be deleted.

Go read the PDPA regulation again. And also our ToS.

O
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top