psytxtbk4exam
Suspended
- Joined
- Oct 6, 2018
- Messages
- 7,199
- Reaction score
- 1,070
Hi,
I started the thread below hoping to get more views on an issues I am facing to help me deal with it.
But i think there are too much unsubstantiated negative views on the divorced man with a child. I hope you all can help me lock or delete it. I apologise for the inconvenience caused and have taken noted to be more thoughtful when starting a thread in the future. Thank you.
https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/eat-drink-man-woman-16/yesterday-met-my-polytechnic-schools-crush-he-just-divorced-2-year-old-son-6485304-15.html
I started the thread below hoping to get more views on an issues I am facing to help me deal with it.
But i think there are too much unsubstantiated negative views on the divorced man with a child. I hope you all can help me lock or delete it. I apologise for the inconvenience caused and have taken noted to be more thoughtful when starting a thread in the future. Thank you.
https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/eat-drink-man-woman-16/yesterday-met-my-polytechnic-schools-crush-he-just-divorced-2-year-old-son-6485304-15.html
