
Just to share my experience.Hello, just want to check. I see some already shared that there are swab test at the first and last day.
Does that mean after the swab test no book out until end of week?
Thanks for sharing!Just to share my experience.
The swab test is not on the first and last day, but rather, the rule is need to swab every 7 days.
Mine was on the Mon and Fri on the 1st week of ICT.
After swap, no mask off activity until negative result come out, the other activity can go on as usual.
The ICT was stayout, so we go home everyday.
Your swab test is done around the throat area, then up the nose? Or just nose?Just to share my experience.
The swab test is not on the first and last day, but rather, the rule is need to swab every 7 days.
It's same as the other PCR test done outside.Your swab test is done around the throat area, then up the nose? Or just nose?
Not sure if the testing regime has changed since last year. I got the former last Dec.
Wa... I don't know if that's better or worse than the throat swab...It's same as the other PCR test done outside.
Go in from nose to the throat area.
Lol same for me last year... Clocked in just to lay on bed and play phone, nothing for me at all. The other guys only had one 1.5hr activity on the day before last day too.Went back before the Phase2 HA. I cannot believed i clocked 1 ICT just like that. Due to Covid, the bar have been set quite low
Can request stay in anot? I'm having my ict on the end of the month, no point jurong travel to yishun everyday
My unit on 9th ict le, all along was stay in unit...Can stay in but need to find a buddy.
Do Vac and Unvac do same or different things?Went back before the Phase2 HA. I cannot believed i clocked 1 ICT just like that. Due to Covid, the bar have been set quite low
last month i went back to Nee Soon Camp for refresher, the medic do the swap in nose only but rather deepYour swab test is done around the throat area, then up the nose? Or just nose?
Not sure if the testing regime has changed since last year. I got the former last Dec.
they say will be according to functional group , not sure if split vac and unvac . weird looks to the unvacDo Vac and Unvac do same or different things?
not sure about ownself stay in for stay out unit.Can request stay in anot? I'm having my ict on the end of the month, no point jurong travel to yishun everyday
i am having 9th ict in 2 weeks time .My unit on 9th ict le, all along was stay in unit...
During that time, most people are still not vax, so there’s no differences.does this apply for both vax and unvax?
Wah bro, I'm also same, 9th ict, can guess you're from 772sir...Just received some msg for upcoming ICT
We are having NTM . And split into many functional groups of not more than 40 pax each. Cant rmbr if there will still be ippt during NTM
Ahh yes...Wah bro, I'm also same, 9th ict, can guess you're from 772sir...