Reservist - High Key

suchaloser

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hello, first time heading to reservist after deferment for studies. Anyone heading to Clementi camp this month?

Last edited:

KuNiangSheng

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sir is infantry, whatever you do in your ns days, applies in reservist... Good luck.. Long way to go... Thank god, 1 more week to clear my 9th ict..

hyperfuse

Master Member
Reaction score
with the higher covid cases now, ICT still will be ongoing? Esp those units that are not critical..why they still allow ICT to go in. That is like playing with fire~

hyperfuse

Master Member
Reaction score
Endemic covid you know…
sad hahaha.. my ICT coming next Thursday. With alot of restrictions, swab etc etc Simi 3 metre rule la all this.

Somemore my reservist finish ATEC stage 2 already. left 3 more sessions to nua. Not even critiical.. should have just postpone the ICT ma when things get a little better. By allowing ICT to continue, and with all this unlink cases happening, can easily cause another spread.

If mission critical ICT or those that affect National security, yes i believe those definitely need to continue but those relax type of ICT just to complete the sessions, why need to continue and cluster f***. Waiting for more people to get infected like that, endemic or not.

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
sad hahaha.. my ICT coming next Thursday. With alot of restrictions, swab etc etc Simi 3 metre rule la all this.

Somemore my reservist finish ATEC stage 2 already. left 3 more sessions to nua. Not even critiical.. should have just postpone the ICT ma when things get a little better. By allowing ICT to continue, and with all this unlink cases happening, can easily cause another spread.

If mission critical ICT or those that affect National security, yes i believe those definitely need to continue but those relax type of ICT just to complete the sessions, why need to continue and cluster f***. Waiting for more people to get infected like that, endemic or not.
Some ppl wants to faster finish to MR also

imnuts-

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
last year before i went reservist, someone from my unit created a thread asking the same things as you. end up the unit commanders know of that thread. Suggest you delete this thread if you don't want anybody to contact you lol

wetdreamx

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I’m an occifer, just finished my 8th psyker… if you haven’t had your 2nd jab of vaccination. Please do so before you go in, immediate 14 days excuse outfield/strenuous activities.

Thank me later ;)

KuNiangSheng

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Wait till your 9th ict. On standby duty for Singapore... Lol... I'm glad I'm outproing tomorrow, one more ict to go... But got my saf rolex already.

wav35_

Reaction score
reservist during covid times is pretty relaxed, just get it over and done with and 1 cycle will be cleared.

make sure to practise personal hygiene like bringing your own hand sanitizer everywhere you go, i see many people do that.

Nuclear Boy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I have one coming up in a few weeks' time. Wonder if it'd continue as per usual, given the covid situation recently.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.