Reservist - High Key

hyperfuse

Master Member
Reaction score
reservist during covid times is pretty relaxed, just get it over and done with and 1 cycle will be cleared.

make sure to practise personal hygiene like bringing your own hand sanitizer everywhere you go, i see many people do that.
mine got combat shoot.

Nuclear Boy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, do you get to book out during the weekend during your HKs? I have one coming up but not sure if will stay in over weekend.

lowzeewee

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For mine, can book out every day, but on some days (e.g. before morning IPPT) supposed to return to camp before a certain time.

KuNiangSheng

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
High key ict can book, depends on Friday or Sat. But really cherish your ict, I just cleared my 9th ict and start to miss those times during ict....

desmond_yee1

Banned
Reaction score
no chance. because you can already do alot of PCR and ART during ict
and those who been to those cluster area get to book out for awhile
defeats the purpose of ICT since now community outbreak is full blown, means every batch of nsmen inpro when doing AR/PCR test will have a few positives. will hit the unit's operations during ICT.

flowerpalms

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
defeats the purpose of ICT since now community outbreak is full blown, means every batch of nsmen inpro when doing AR/PCR test will have a few positives. will hit the unit's operations during ICT.
our unit got staggered in pro timing. once in pro go to the swimming pool there to do ART . 15 mins result out. before going to bunks have to show the result to the guards . those positive one go medical ctr straight.

i rmbr during our ICT last month we did 2-3 times PCR also

Last edited:

desmond_yee1

Banned
Reaction score
our unit got staggered in pro timing. once in pro go to the swimming pool there to do ART . 15 mins result out. before going to bunks have to show the result to the guards . those positive one go medical ctr straight.

i rmbr during our last ICT last month we did 2-3 times PCR also
the situation now is much more dirt than a month ago

suchaloser

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ART quite fast and easy. Just the PCR test that needs about 2 days waiting time before knowing the results, then you might have spread to others during those 2 days lol

life_is_crazy

Reaction score
I also got ICT late next month to early Nov so let's see how thing goes.

Last year during the same period I also got ICT but that time the Covid situation was very stabilized with only 0-1 local cases (community + dormitory) daily. But now situation is very different.....

suchaloser

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I feel it's difficult to postpone ICT now because most of the guys are vaccinated

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.