Reservist queries

ongwk0

Member
Joined
Nov 21, 2012
Messages
217
Reaction score
0
Hi guys, I'll be having my high key from 1 Jul however, it clashes with one of my test date. I'm trying to find out if it is possible to get day off on the exam date. (based on unit program 1st week will be in camp, ) but under myunit, there are no contacts available for my reservist unit.

Do you guys know of any number I could call in to and enquire?

I didnt apply for deferrment as it is just one day.
 

seeseelooklook

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 10, 2007
Messages
7,257
Reaction score
2,455
Hi guys, I'll be having my high key from 1 Jul however, it clashes with one of my test date. I'm trying to find out if it is possible to get day off on the exam date. (based on unit program 1st week will be in camp, ) but under myunit, there are no contacts available for my reservist unit.

Do you guys know of any number I could call in to and enquire?

I didnt apply for deferrment as it is just one day.

If you have receive a letter, you can call the active unit and ask them for a number to call.

Alternatively, log in to www.ns.sg and look under MyUnit. There should be some kind of contact there.
 

SBS2716G

Master Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2009
Messages
3,276
Reaction score
70
usually for such cases, take your letter/ supporting documents or whatever so and talk to your OC when you inpro.. usually, they will grant you off pass provided it is valid reason.. My unit practise this.... if you call before in camp, those clerks from NSRC also wont do anything one, ask you refer to your officers..
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top