Retake O Levels Or Enlist ???????????

  • Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mental Health Helpline: 6389-2222 (24 hours) More info

JoelFilling

Junior Member
Joined
Jul 8, 2013
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Hi hi i need some constructive advices for my life ahead.
I didn't do well for o-levels last year , so I'm retaking o levels this year , but the o level classes i am attending wouldn't be deferring ns for me since it's a part time course instead of a full-time course. So in order to find ways to defer , i got myself into ITE into a course which exhausts so much time leaving no time for any o level revision. I'm wondering if i should withdraw from ite and concentrate solely on o levels instead. I'm feeling quite stressed because i can't afford any more time to study for o levels after school at ite . My ite schedule starts at 8 and ends at 5 almost everyday , and o level classes starting at 6 in the evening . So i don't really have time to study for all subjects given my limited time . I just want to ask whether is it feasible if i withdraw from ite to focus on o levels and considering other factors like national service and self worth issues studying in a school i don't like.:s11:
 

J1985W

Junior Member
Joined
Apr 14, 2014
Messages
23
Reaction score
0
If I were you I would just finish NS coz you'll have to do it anyway, then when you come out you can seriously concentrate on your o-levels. If you study at ITE you might as well not redo your o-levels.

Are you confused? You sound like you are.
 

my_voice

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 29, 2014
Messages
648
Reaction score
0
If you find that you cannot cope already, just focus on one thing at a time ba.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top