RETAKING A LEVELS NEXT YEAR? NS... Help?

  • Need help?
    Reach out to someone from Samaritans of Singapore (24 hours): Call 1-767 or WhatsApp 9151-1767 More info
  • Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mental Health Helpline: 6389-2222 (24 hours) More info

henias

Junior Member
Joined
Jul 19, 2014
Messages
66
Reaction score
0
So theres only a week to the A levels and I know I will probably not make it. I got an L1R5 of 8points before deduction during O levels and my JC life isnt a smooth one, considering that I am suffering from depression and anxiety... I was so bad that teachers start questioning me and knew something was wrong. I have 3 options:

1) Repeat as a J2 and defer from Ns(if only I meet the retaking criteria)
2) Retaking A levels in a private institution while in NS (Im given a PES E so I should have free time to study and I can negoiate w the officers
3) Retaking A levels but not going to any institutions just by self studying and some tuitions while in NS (Is this possible??)

Pls advice... My future is at stake here.:(
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top