MacWinx
Senior Member
- Joined
- Nov 18, 2007
- Messages
- 1,670
- Reaction score
- 0
I have a Dell 3007WFP (30' inch monitor), hook up with a dual link DVI to mini displayport cable, but it can only display up to 1280 x 800. Not the max resolution. Running on Yosemite, 10.10.
I have tried both of these solution but it doesn't work for me:
• Force RGB mode in Mac OS X to fix the picture quality of an external monitor | i reckon
• Fix External Monitor Resolution on MacBook Pro with Retina Display
I have also tried downloading software to force the resolution but it was blurry... was wondering anyone has any solution.


Photo of my cable:
I have tried both of these solution but it doesn't work for me:
• Force RGB mode in Mac OS X to fix the picture quality of an external monitor | i reckon
• Fix External Monitor Resolution on MacBook Pro with Retina Display
I have also tried downloading software to force the resolution but it was blurry... was wondering anyone has any solution.



Photo of my cable:
Last edited:

