Rig Profile Error 403

Status
Not open for further replies.

elmariachi

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 30, 2005
Messages
6,353
Reaction score
1,507
Anyone getting this error when trying to update rig profile?
I am getting Error 403 - Forbidden when try to update my rig profile.
 

Dragon

*
Administrator
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
37,619
Reaction score
1,550
Thanks for feedback. :)
Have you tried updating using a different browser or computer?
 

elmariachi

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 30, 2005
Messages
6,353
Reaction score
1,507
Are you entering special characters in the text field? :s11:

No leh normal characters and minute I hit save, I get 403 - Forbidden error.
Actually, even without changes and clicking save also I get the error.

Screenshot below :

2021-02-03.png


P.S : Tried 3 to 4 other browsers all the same.
 
Last edited:

Dragon

*
Administrator
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
37,619
Reaction score
1,550
No leh normal characters and minute I hit save, I get 403 - Forbidden error.
Actually, even without changes and clicking save also I get the error.

Screenshot below :

2021-02-03.png


P.S : Tried 3 to 4 other browsers all the same.

To help us troubleshoot, may we know if it is a specific field and what was entered before the error?
 

elmariachi

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 30, 2005
Messages
6,353
Reaction score
1,507
To help us troubleshoot, may we know if it is a specific field and what was entered before the error?

I do not think it is any specific field because even if I do not update anything and hit save, I get this error. So I doubt it is anything to do with a specific field.
But I was trying to update Graphics Card and Monitor field earlier. :s11:
 
Last edited:

Dragon

*
Administrator
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
37,619
Reaction score
1,550
Still not working. :(

Just checked with the engineers, they are able to replicate your rig profile and save. Can you share which exact field and the exact input you enter, that causes the error?
 

elmariachi

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 30, 2005
Messages
6,353
Reaction score
1,507
Just checked with the engineers, they are able to replicate your rig profile and save. Can you share which exact field and the exact input you enter, that causes the error?

Oddly, I can save my rig profile now! No more 403 error. Thanks a bunch Dragon!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top