Rig Revamp Advices Request!

OralMaster

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2008
Messages
6,729
Reaction score
574
Hi all, so recently I came back from my overseas study and found that my 4 year old rig wasn't working. The computer seems to be stuck at the 2nd screen of bios upon booting up. Tried resetting the bios configuration button but didn't really work. Also, would like to upgrade some parts without changing the motherboard and processor, or maybe I should idk, am really outdated with the scene for a long time. Feel free to comment! Once again, thanks!
 

deepblue_82

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 23, 2007
Messages
20,245
Reaction score
2,577
check for hdd fail....
check for mb batt...

could be nothing..
coz ur cpu and mb are good stuff..

u can add a SSD.. change ur GFX.. at the most.. the rest looks ok to me..
 
Last edited:

OralMaster

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2008
Messages
6,729
Reaction score
574
check for hdd fail....
check for mb batt...

could be nothing..
coz ur cpu and mb are good stuff..

u can add a SSD.. change ur GFX.. at the most.. the rest looks ok to me..

Yesterday it did successfully boot up once , so I suppose hdd is fine? loaded a game then it went to a black screen so I rebooted the comp, been like that ever since

Took out the battery and put it back again just now, but after that the my led lights say FF. No bios no nothing.

Is there any shops in sim lim where I can just take my mb along with my ram and CPU for diagnose? Maybe I buy the upgraded parts right after
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top