RMA WD External 2.5in HDD

GoodBetterBest

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 23, 2019
Messages
6,236
Reaction score
2,119
Hi ! Want to check is there a need to pack the external 2.5in HDD with filler material or just a box fitting the size of the HDD will do ?

Last time, I return an internal HDD, I needed to pack with filler, I was told.

Thanks very much.
 

Koenig168

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 4, 2007
Messages
10,087
Reaction score
1,772
Hi ! Want to check is there a need to pack the external 2.5in HDD with filler material or just a box fitting the size of the HDD will do ?

Last time, I return an internal HDD, I needed to pack with filler, I was told.

Thanks very much.

The packaging has to be sufficient to protect the HDD so bubble wrap or some other filler.
 

GoodBetterBest

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 23, 2019
Messages
6,236
Reaction score
2,119
The packaging has to be sufficient to protect the HDD so bubble wrap or some other filler.

I initially though of a bubble wrap but in a regular box that I got from buying shopee stuff...

yes, think better spend the money get a box from Singpost, probably safer.

Thanks.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top