Rock Climbing for kids

c00klemum

Junior Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2018
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Recently I just bring my 4 year old son to My Little Climbing Room. The rock climbing place is kids friendly and instructor there are super encouraging. It was a great experience and he had lots of fun there. I cant believe that he managed to reach the top and ring the bell. Will like to introduce this place to all parents!
 

seanicasia1

Junior Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2018
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Oh?

I was just about to look for climbing places for my 5 year old.

Looks like what you've suggested is worth a look! :)
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top