Rollerblade Up the Plane? Free? Extra charge?

CYaaron

Junior Member
Joined
Mar 25, 2014
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Hey guys! I'm taking Tigerair tomorrow afternoon to Hong Kong and planning to bring my Rollerblade for urban there. Just wondering if there is any extra charge for bringing Rollerblade up the plane? or is it free to carry up the plane? or must I check in my Rollerblade?
 

beanstalk6

Moderator
Moderator
Joined
May 15, 2000
Messages
10,036
Reaction score
1,920
I don't see why your pair of rollerblades are subject to any extra charges or special handling. They are likely to weigh under 7kg and the size does not exceed the carry-on limit. There are no electronic parts, nor any liquid.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top