lancer6238
Member
- Joined
- Nov 13, 2006
- Messages
- 240
- Reaction score
- 6
Hi all,
I just saw this promo for RSP using POEMS. Apparently POEMS allows RSP for all US counters/ETFs, which is useful for me as I've been looking for a way to RSP a couple of ARK ETFs. And there happens to be a promo now until 30 Apr where no commission is charged when the contract gross value is less than $2000.
I always thought POEMS charges high fees, but this seems like a good compromise where I can do weekly DCA into the 2 ARK ETFs, and then DCA monthly when the fees increase after the promo period. And if I continue to DCA after the promo period, I should be able to avoid the Account Maintenance Fee and Custody Fees. Only additional fee I'll have to pay is the dividend handling fee.
Is there any other hidden fee I should take note of? And is POEMS easy to use, e.g. when depositing money, executing buys, etc?
I just saw this promo for RSP using POEMS. Apparently POEMS allows RSP for all US counters/ETFs, which is useful for me as I've been looking for a way to RSP a couple of ARK ETFs. And there happens to be a promo now until 30 Apr where no commission is charged when the contract gross value is less than $2000.
I always thought POEMS charges high fees, but this seems like a good compromise where I can do weekly DCA into the 2 ARK ETFs, and then DCA monthly when the fees increase after the promo period. And if I continue to DCA after the promo period, I should be able to avoid the Account Maintenance Fee and Custody Fees. Only additional fee I'll have to pay is the dividend handling fee.
Is there any other hidden fee I should take note of? And is POEMS easy to use, e.g. when depositing money, executing buys, etc?
