Ryzen R9 3900X (Withdrawn)

Gaminator

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 21, 2004
Messages
8,629
Reaction score
693
Hi guys, due to my recent CPU upgrade, I'm putting up the above mentioned CPU for sale, solid gaming and productivity CPU. I am asking 340SGD for it, but I am willing to entertain some bargaining IF it's not crazy, or from lowballers like I'd bee bombarded with at Carouhell. Will edit to include a pic of the CPU/box, full set includes the Wraith (I think) stock fan cooler. Do let me know with links if I've priced my CPU wrongly, willing to listen.
 
Last edited:

Gaminator

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 21, 2004
Messages
8,629
Reaction score
693
Edited original post to include pics, and bumpity bump as well....
 

Gaminator

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 21, 2004
Messages
8,629
Reaction score
693
Withdrawn, decided to build a backup gaming system with the CPU.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top