S23 accessories discussion

Rubick

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 1, 2011
Messages
34,951
Reaction score
2,326
you very on the ball bro... 4pm stock announcement 4.30pm you hooted liao?

Makes me wonder the case got what special thing. :o
They announce where?
I everyday refresh their web nia LOL
 

Loser

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
May 7, 2019
Messages
23,873
Reaction score
10,631
They announce where?
I everyday refresh their web nia LOL
Stock alert reminder lor, you really want it so much everyday refresh?

After shipping it's like $50+ leh! :s14:

Can you convince me to hoot also? :s13:
 

Rubick

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 1, 2011
Messages
34,951
Reaction score
2,326
Stock alert reminder lor, you really want it so much everyday refresh?

After shipping it's like $50+ leh! :s14:

Can you convince me to hoot also? :s13:
Oh ya. I saw the email came in at 4.16 then I hoot instantly liao.
I hooted with Airpod pro Mezzo case so free shipping haha
 

KeYoKe

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2005
Messages
37,832
Reaction score
10,080
So anyone else hooted caudabe?

No magsafe, i feel ringke onyx might be a better budget choice.

I cant deny i like iphone 14 pro max caudabe. I am a fan of their cases
 

leon0079

Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2009
Messages
5,523
Reaction score
177
So anyone else hooted caudabe?

No magsafe, i feel ringke onyx might be a better budget choice.

I cant deny i like iphone 14 pro max caudabe. I am a fan of their cases

I cancelled my order lol. Tot there's magsafe

Yea agreed if it's without magsafe ringke onyx is definitely the better option IMO

Unless caudabe comes out with nicer colour then I might reconsider
 

MIVEC525

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 8, 2003
Messages
27,903
Reaction score
4,733
So anyone else hooted caudabe?

No magsafe, i feel ringke onyx might be a better budget choice.

I cant deny i like iphone 14 pro max caudabe. I am a fan of their cases
the apple for caudabe got magsafe.....
 

Loser

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
May 7, 2019
Messages
23,873
Reaction score
10,631
you bought this ah ?

How is the hand feel ?

Looks jin tak gong and atas feel.......

how much including delivery ?
It is around 36usd including delivery with the promo code: "CHECKOUT".

Idk also first time buying Caudabe but the reviews are very good. I also partly bought to see what the hype is about.

Also to add on, I missed my OnePlus 8T sandstone case so I hope it's similar texture.
 

Loser

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
May 7, 2019
Messages
23,873
Reaction score
10,631
So anyone else hooted caudabe?

No magsafe, i feel ringke onyx might be a better budget choice.

I cant deny i like iphone 14 pro max caudabe. I am a fan of their cases
Hooted because I don't need magsafe. Hope that made the case slimmer also.

Is the texture of the sheath similar to OnePlus sandstone case?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top