S23 accessories discussion

angel99999

Master Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2008
Messages
4,118
Reaction score
1,083
@angel99999 u bought the Spigen from Amazone sg? how is it?
Yea I did. I was previously using Xiaomi wireless 45w but finds the charging too slow, limits at about 7.5w for 3rd party chargers.
The Spigen one is certified by Samsung and charges a lot faster, I believe as good as first party Samsung wireless chargers but the Spigen one allows upright position charging. I will say worth buying if using the s23 ultra. And outside store never sell so I had to buy from Amazon SG.
61+4OASrz-L.jpg
 

MIVEC525

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 8, 2003
Messages
27,901
Reaction score
4,732
Yea I did. I was previously using Xiaomi wireless 45w but finds the charging too slow, limits at about 7.5w for 3rd party chargers.
The Spigen one is certified by Samsung and charges a lot faster, I believe as good as first party Samsung wireless chargers but the Spigen one allows upright position charging. I will say worth buying if using the s23 ultra. And outside store never sell so I had to buy from Amazon SG.
61+4OASrz-L.jpg
@Silverback84
 

MIVEC525

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 8, 2003
Messages
27,901
Reaction score
4,732
Yea I did. I was previously using Xiaomi wireless 45w but finds the charging too slow, limits at about 7.5w for 3rd party chargers.
The Spigen one is certified by Samsung and charges a lot faster, I believe as good as first party Samsung wireless chargers but the Spigen one allows upright position charging. I will say worth buying if using the s23 ultra. And outside store never sell so I had to buy from Amazon SG.
61+4OASrz-L.jpg
Actually they say that Spigen is built for Fold 4....lol
 

angel99999

Master Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2008
Messages
4,118
Reaction score
1,083
Actually they say that Spigen is built for Fold 4....lol
Issit? Actually the arcfield charger is already around since the s22 period, not really that new. But wireless charging is still quite proprietory, Xiaomi has their super fast charging that need their own wireless charger, then this Samsung 15w only also want to limit to first party or the Spigen one.
 

MIVEC525

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 8, 2003
Messages
27,901
Reaction score
4,732
Issit? Actually the arcfield charger is already around since the s22 period, not really that new. But wireless charging is still quite proprietory, Xiaomi has their super fast charging that need their own wireless charger, then this Samsung 15w only also want to limit to first party or the Spigen one.
saw the youtube guy say so.....lol
 

auzzuro

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 27, 2010
Messages
1,087
Reaction score
1
Hi any screen protector to recommend ? I heard red white mobile is selling a screen protector Amazing at $15 is it good ?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top