- Joined
- Nov 27, 2000
- Messages
- 30,265
- Reaction score
- 9,022
Looking at some bros' recommendations, finally received mine.
Is it good?

Looking at some bros' recommendations, finally received mine.
Should have group buy...confirmed good!!Is it good?
just use a case you will be fineany temporary screen protector to use first? I just bought the UV one from Taobao. now need something to protect my phone
the TB UV one is the first option? (not very familiar with the options)just use a case you will be fine
Highly recommend buy 2... 1 as spare jus in case u screw upthe TB UV one is the first option? (not very familiar with the options)
Should buy 1 or 2? (is installation failure rate high or very easy?)
The TB UV is better than Samsung's screen protector? (This order from Qoo10 KR shop right?)
i use film i always buy in a pair or trio in case spoilt, 2 piece pro guard film ~$10 cheap for methe TB UV one is the first option? (not very familiar with the options)
Should buy 1 or 2? (is installation failure rate high or very easy?)
The TB UV is better than Samsung's screen protector? (This order from Qoo10 KR shop right?)
+1 not exp to begin withi use film i always buy in a pair or trio in case spoilt, 2 piece pro guard film ~$10 cheap for me
I used proguard film before I switched to samsung official film, proguard is cheap and good but doesn't feel as smooth as samsung filmEhh, so buy which one?
TB UV Flim
Samsung Film
or now this Proguard
or whichever cheapest coz all same same?
Hi boss, may I have the link for this, like to get this too, thanks!
where to buy the samsung film? cannot find it on samsung sg site. thx!I used proguard film before I switched to samsung official film, proguard is cheap and good but doesn't feel as smooth as samsung film
Can find on shopeewhere to buy the samsung film? cannot find it on samsung sg site. thx!
Can buy on qoo10where to buy the samsung film? cannot find it on samsung sg site. thx!