- Joined
- Jul 29, 2003
- Messages
- 20,548
- Reaction score
- 6,444
example here with 6AMagnetic ? Not same as wireless? Any pic?

example here with 6AMagnetic ? Not same as wireless? Any pic?
i am using C to C .. i dont think many people use A to C now since low voltage and not 5AUSB A to C magnetic can get 2.0 superfast?
Magsafe cables.Magnetic ? Not same as wireless? Any pic?
No.USB A to C magnetic can get 2.0 superfast?
I only saw A to C magnectic....so many variation...I cancel orderi am using C to C .. i dont think many people use A to C now since low voltage and not 5A
I use fonken magnetic connector, similar to what the pictures. Can change up to 140w and 40gbps transfer. For future proofing.View attachment 39816
I order this...correct? C to C ? If not I cancel
another alternative there is is C to C https://shopee.sg/Essager-Magnetic-...52&xptdk=f729259f-f0d1-4ee3-9a2b-f09b559a3752View attachment 39816
I order this...correct? C to C ? If not I cancel
Is this cable designed to support PPS? Not say attach a USB C head means can le.View attachment 39816
I order this...correct? C to C ? If not I cancel
Aiyoh intro good one...so that one I cancel?another alternative there is is C to C https://shopee.sg/Essager-Magnetic-...52&xptdk=f729259f-f0d1-4ee3-9a2b-f09b559a3752
pps is from charger not cablesIs this cable designed to support PPS? Not say attach a USB C head means can le.
Also need to support? coz my old C-C from choetech cant get SFC whereas ugreen newer gen C-C can.pps is from charger not cables
there are many choices just choose 5A cables with c-c you are safeAiyoh intro good one...so that one I cancel?
i bought few different brand all works and minimum i get is 5A C to CAlso need to support? coz my old C-C from choetech cant get SFC whereas ugreen newer gen C-C can.
So this 1st link u send me is c to c?i bought few different brand all works and minimum i get is 5A C to C
Cannot see c to c....only can see the c plugthere are many choices just choose 5A cables with c-c you are safe
looks like A to C per reviewers pic .. didnt expect you to buy .. i just put a link to show you the magsafe cables as you have asked =)So this 1st link u send me is c to c?
Aiyah...nvm...scare to buy...cancel oredi..looks like A to C per reviewers pic .. didnt expect you to buy .. i just put a link to show you the magsafe cables ask you have asked =)
Jus use normal cable ba... I got friend kena the tip broke inside charging port before..Aiyah...nvm...scare to buy...cancel oredi..