S23 accessories discussion

nightkids7089

Banned
Joined
Mar 20, 2014
Messages
24,939
Reaction score
2,243
anker is reliable brand .. tho i dont use wireless charging nowadays is only 15w charging

i also dun use wireless charging. used it in the past but stopped as it generates quite a lot of heat, slow and i suspect it kills my phone's battery faster. haha.

yeap me too .. i use magnetic charging cable easy and sweet achieve SFC 2.0 too

i tot wireless charging is the in-thing now ?!!
of cos wired charging definitely still fadster and better lah.....

can charge phone earbuds and watch all at the same time, jin stylo and atas feel......
tot of buying one to play to feel atas......
so in this case if i wanna feel high ses, should i get a branded 2-in-1 standing wireless charger, or get a simple cheap cheap charging pad can liao ?

as for charging pad, i see this jin swee....got led lightings.... comments on this ?

https://www.razer.com/sg-en/mobile-accessories/razer-charging-pad-chroma

81zvc7A5i+L._AC_SX522_.jpg
 

twosix

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2000
Messages
30,287
Reaction score
9,035
Not metal tip, is the entire metal tip detach from plastic part and stuck inside charging port cannot take out
He probably bought a cheap plug. The one I’m using is all metal. there are no moving parts and gets connected via magnetic force.

anyway, it is not easy to break the connector, else the usual usb-c connectors will break already since everyday pull in pull out many times.
 

gapboy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
20,547
Reaction score
6,444
He probably bought a cheap plug. The one I’m using is all metal. there are no moving parts and gets connected via magnetic force.

anyway, it is not easy to break the connector, else the usual usb-c connectors will break already since everyday pull in pull out many times.
totally agree the connector is all metal ... the cable head too
 

petricnah

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 3, 2009
Messages
750
Reaction score
106
I m using this Samsung wireless charging stand in office.
This able to perform fast charging. I m not sure of the cost as It was given to me as a gift when I bought the Samsung tab few years back.
This charger incorporated with cooling fan to cool down the back of the phone. There are also vent at the base for cooling purposes.


IwssCpq.jpg

kEvLDK3.jpg

Uc6E4ft.jpg




Sent from NNNPNT !
 
Joined
Apr 19, 2018
Messages
491
Reaction score
43
bought 3 of the cheap taobao uv film screen protector.

1st one too many dust underneath, throw away.

2nd try, realised i didn't alighn properly. thro away.

3rd try and last try... still got 2 spots of very small dust which i didn't see.

Hais... is it possible to remove the screen protector and redo?
 

twosix

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2000
Messages
30,287
Reaction score
9,035
bought 3 of the cheap taobao uv film screen protector.

1st one too many dust underneath, throw away.

2nd try, realised i didn't alighn properly. thro away.

3rd try and last try... still got 2 spots of very small dust which i didn't see.

Hais... is it possible to remove the screen protector and redo?
Film is unlikely. They will stick together if not handled properly. Either leave it or replace it.
 
Joined
Apr 19, 2018
Messages
491
Reaction score
43
Film is unlikely. They will stick together if not handled properly. Either leave it or replace it.
But after I apply the UV thingy, I still can remove and apply a new one right?

I got to say the film is good. It's like I didn't even put any screen protector at all. Somemore my finger print still can work, don't have to redo.

The touch feeling also feels like no screen protector.

I'm using spigen rugged armor with it. Will update again if the sides lift up.

I going to buy a few more to reapply and make it perfect since its so cheap.
 

twosix

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2000
Messages
30,287
Reaction score
9,035
But after I apply the UV thingy, I still can remove and apply a new one right?

I got to say the film is good. It's like I didn't even put any screen protector at all. Somemore my finger print still can work, don't have to redo.

The touch feeling also feels like no screen protector.

I'm using spigen rugged armor with it. Will update again if the sides lift up.

I going to buy a few more to reapply and make it perfect since its so cheap.
Ok, many type of films out there. Maybe urs is the more firm type.
 

rainbow99

Master Member
Joined
May 16, 2002
Messages
2,718
Reaction score
62
But after I apply the UV thingy, I still can remove and apply a new one right?

I got to say the film is good. It's like I didn't even put any screen protector at all. Somemore my finger print still can work, don't have to redo.

The touch feeling also feels like no screen protector.

I'm using spigen rugged armor with it. Will update again if the sides lift up.

I going to buy a few more to reapply and make it perfect since its so cheap.
How long does it take to cure? My UV light doesn't turn off at all when curing, not sure if I didn't wait long enough
 
Joined
Apr 19, 2018
Messages
491
Reaction score
43
How long does it take to cure? My UV light doesn't turn off at all when curing, not sure if I didn't wait long enough
Based on the video, it says 3-4 minute. Mine turn off automatically at 3 minutes.

Is it possible to take it off after curing it with UV? Planning to reapply again. How do I put on SP without dust... I already isolated my whole room and off my fan liao. Use the stickers many times and still kana.
 

rainbow99

Master Member
Joined
May 16, 2002
Messages
2,718
Reaction score
62
Based on the video, it says 3-4 minute. Mine turn off automatically at 3 minutes.

Is it possible to take it off after curing it with UV? Planning to reapply again. How do I put on SP without dust... I already isolated my whole room and off my fan liao. Use the stickers many times and still kana.
Can take off, I took off because the first try too many dust bubbles
 

Watzzup

Senior Member
Joined
May 31, 2007
Messages
600
Reaction score
79
UGREEN Nexode 45W Dual USB-C PD Wall Charger isit good charger for S23 ultra..? Or is there other better recommendations?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top